- Ted Mosby: No, it's more than that. I stopped believing. Not in some depressed I'm-gonna-cry-during-my-toast way. Not in a way I even noticed until tonight. It's just, every day I think I... believe a little less, and a little less, and a little less, and that sucks. What do I about that, Scherbatsky?
- Robin Scherbatsky: You're Ted Mosby. You start believing again.
- Ted Mosby: In what? Destiny?
- Robin Scherbatsky: Chemistry. You got chemistry, you only need one other thing.
- Ted Mosby: What's that?
- Robin Scherbatsky: Timing. But timing's a bitch.
Over 50 people have been arrested in #Ferguson. None of them is the cop who shot that boy 10 times in cold blood.
And people still want to think racism is dead? Wow.
what the fuck is going on lately.. i mean really, look at everything that’s happened in the last two years. what the fuck.
I think the writer must be very young or very naive. Shit, crazy awful shit, has happened all the time forever.
It’s our access to more media than ever before that makes it seem so out of control. It’s such a double-edged sword. It can connect us in a way the previous generation could never have dreamed of and make us more understanding, open minded, empathetic and tolerant.
But it can also be heartbreaking and terrifying.